Why use neem powder on the skin?
1) Neem helps clear acne and dark pigmentation
2) Prevents reoccurrence of blackheads
3) Treats skin infection
4) Regular use gives clear and flawless skin
5) Neem contains immune-stimulating compounds and regenerative properties that help the skin to fight pathogens below the skin surface thus keeping the skin supple and younger looking
6) Helps psoriasis - The most common problem associated with this disease is dryness and scaling. Neem oil helps in getting rid of itchiness and irritation. It also helps in keeping the skin moisturized thus reducing the dryness and scaling. The anti- bacterial properties also prevents development of any further skin infections
7) Treats eczema - Eczema is a skin disorder, which makes the skin dry and itchy. Neem offers instantaneous and long-term relief from eczema. It also effectively cleans the rashes caused due to eczema.
Combine with the benefits of goat milk
Goat Milk Delays signs of skin aging:
Goat's milk soap delays signs of skin again due to its high content of alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid. Alpha-hydroxy acids break down dead skin cell bonds, removing dead skin cells from the skin's surface and leaving behind new cells on the surface that appear smoother and more youthful.
Goat Milk is Not a chemical counterfeit:
Water-based soaps on mainstream supermarket shelves use harsh chemical acids to break down dead skin cells. The lasting effect of chemical acids on the skin is more similar to a chemical "burn." Alpha hydroxyl acids found in goat's milk, work with skin instead of breaking it down and aging it further.
Goat Milk has Anti-inflammatory properties:
Goat's milk reduces skin inflammation due to its fat molecule content. The cream present in goat's milk is a moisturizer, soothing dry and damaged skin, possessing an anti-inflammatory effect.
Goat Milk is Loaded with essentials:
Goat's milk is packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E, that feed the skin and are absorbed into the body.
Goat Milk Treats acne:
Studies now show that goat's milk is effective for treating acne and skin conditions. This is primarily because goat's milk has anti-bacterial properties that delay the growth of microbial organisms that spur the spread of acne.
T.K. Wrote this after using it "This soap amazing !!! It cleaned without drying...leaves my skin so soft and has really been leaving my face looking bright and beautiful! Just using at a face soap and I don't think I'll ever buy anything else...it's exfoliating yet cleansing yet moisturizing and brightening all at once !!!"
Powder provides a light, gentle exfoliant. Due to the Neem powder, this soap is a shade of green.
Lengthen the life of your soap with a soap dish made from reclaimed wood. Place your soap on a soap dish allowing it to dry between uses making it last longer.
Pair it with one our Goat Milk Silky Butters for a great gift!
Check out the rest of my store www.etsy.com/shop/acoupleofoldgoats
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: