Tamanu oil has been thoroughly researched, and the conclusive evidence on its ability to heal damaged skin is overwhelming. Its benefits are notable for scarring, stretch marks, minor cuts and abrasions, rashes, sores, and much more.
Tamanu oil is a remarkable topical healing agent with skin healing, antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibiotic, and antioxidant properties. The tamanu tree is indigenous to tropical Southeast Asia; it is found in Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Malaysia, South India, Sri Lanka, and the Melanesian and Polynesian islands.
1) Treatment for Acne - Since the oil is proven to have solid antibacterial, astringent and anti inflammatory qualities, you really can’t go wrong by adding it to your facial care routine.
2) Tamanu nut oil has been used to treat a variety of skin conditions from mild to severe with great results and also works well as a general moisturizer. The oil also has natural UV protection and boasts a helpful SPF of 20
3) For the face - This oil has many facial care uses such as wrinkle prevention, anti aging and acne fighting properties. Tamanu has also been shown to have skin regenerating effects
4) Soothes burns and aids in healing. It is commonly used for sunburn
5) Relieves discomfort of eczema
6) Tamanu nut oil has a regenerative effect on epidermal skin cells and can help restore wrinkled, sagging skin around the eyes.
7) This oil is an excellent and powerful moisturizer and is particularly helpful for feet and elbows
8) Since this oil is effective at reducing scar pigmentation, it’s no surprise that it also works wonders on treating and preventing stretch marks. The skin regenerating qualities also help to shrink and diminish the appearance of stretch marks.
9) This oil works wonders for dry, itchy skin. Both chronic sufferers and seasonal have had positive results.
Our healing salve also contains essential oils that promote healing and pain relief.
Frankincense essential oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits to the skin, making it ideal for acne-prone skin. It is also a natural toner, decreasing the appearance of pores and evening skin-tone. It is cytophylactic, which means that it helps protect existing cells and encourage new cell growth. For this reason, it helps reduce wrinkles, tighten skin, and reduce the appearance of scars. It also helps soothe chapped, dry skin
Lavender essential oil smells amazing, helps you relax and your body adapt to stress, and has great benefits for the skin. It helps regenerate skin cells so is great for mature skin, sun spots, and scarring. Another great oil for all skin types and needs.
Tea tree essential oil is one of the more well-known essential oils for acne-prone skin. Its antibacterial properties help ward off acne-causing bacteria. It also helps to regulate oil production, which can decrease the severity and incidence of breakouts
These are just a few...
Combine with the benefits of goat milk
Goat Milk Delays signs of skin aging:
Goat's milk soap delays signs of skin again due to its high content of alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid. Alpha-hydroxy acids break down dead skin cell bonds, removing dead skin cells from the skin's surface and leaving behind new cells on the surface that appear smoother and more youthful.
Goat Milk is Not a chemical counterfeit:
Water-based soaps on mainstream supermarket shelves use harsh chemical acids to break down dead skin cells. The lasting effect of chemical acids on the skin is more similar to a chemical "burn." Alpha hydroxyl acids found in goat's milk, work with skin instead of breaking it down and aging it further.
Goat Milk has Anti-inflammatory properties:
Goat's milk reduces skin inflammation due to its fat molecule content. The cream present in goat's milk is a moisturizer, soothing dry and damaged skin, possessing an anti-inflammatory effect.
Goat Milk is Loaded with essentials:
Goat's milk is packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E, that feed the skin and are absorbed into the body.
Goat Milk Treats acne:
Studies now show that goat's milk is effective for treating acne and skin conditions. This is primarily because goat's milk has anti-bacterial properties that delay the growth of microbial organisms that spur the spread of acne.
Luxurious butters of lavender, aloe, shea and pumpkin are added to give it a silky feeling that moisturizes and absorbs easily
Pair it with one our Goat Milk & Neem Powder Soap for a great gift
Check out the rest of my store www.etsy.com/shop/twooldgoatsco
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: