This body butter starts out with the same great ingredients as our lotion - goat milk & honey. Then rich shea and illipe butters are added. The aloe butter will help soothe your skin. It is thick and luxurious. Use it every where you need alittle extra moisture and watch it transform your skin.
Lavender is so good for your skin for so many reasons.
1) It helps treat acne. Lavender oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which can fight the bacteria causing acne infections, thus reducing the swelling and redness
2) Besides soothing acne prone skin, lavender oil is a wonderful remedy for eczema. It relieves itching and decongests the irritated patches of skin by adding moisture, thus speeding up the healing process. Regular usage of this oil lessens eczema outbreaks to a significant extent.
3) Lavender relieves tension, stress and in inflammation, all of which are responsible for causing skin ageing. It also boosts the circulatory system, thus increasing the flow of oxygen and nutrients to skin cells. This results in lowering the signs of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines
4) Lavender tones and firms your skin as it boosts circulation, thus increasing the blood flow to supply adequate oxygen and nutrition to the skin cells. This helps in keeping the cells healthy and boosting their renewal process
5) The antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of lavender make it beneficial for healing burns as well as the scars caused by them. This is because it stimulates cell formation which reduces scarring and enables the burns to heal quickly. It also acts as a pain reliever, thanks to its antiseptic action.
6) Relieves itching and swelling from insect bites
Combine the great benefits of lavender with the benefits of goat milk
Goat Milk Delays signs of skin aging:
Goat's milk soap delays signs of skin again due to its high content of alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid. Alpha-hydroxy acids break down dead skin cell bonds, removing dead skin cells from the skin's surface and leaving behind new cells on the surface that appear smoother and more youthful.
Goat Milk is Not a chemical counterfeit:
Water-based soaps on mainstream supermarket shelves use harsh chemical acids to break down dead skin cells. The lasting effect of chemical acids on the skin is more similar to a chemical "burn." Alpha hydroxyl acids found in goat's milk, work with skin instead of breaking it down and aging it further.
Goat Milk has Anti-inflammatory properties:
Goat's milk reduces skin inflammation due to its fat molecule content. The cream present in goat's milk is a moisturizer, soothing dry and damaged skin, possessing an anti-inflammatory effect.
Goat Milk is Loaded with essentials:
Goat's milk is packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E, that feed the skin and are absorbed into the body.
Goat Milk Treats acne:
Studies now show that goat's milk is effective for treating acne and skin conditions. This is primarily because goat's milk has anti-bacterial properties that delay the growth of microbial organisms that spur the spread of acne.
Packaged in a 4 oz jar
Not exactly what you're looking for? Check out the rest of the shop - we have a large selection of goat's milk bath products, facials, soy candles and gift sets.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: