Some of the benefits of Chamomile:
1) Strong Anti-inflammatory, great for sensitive and acne prone skin types who have inflammation.
2) Anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, antioxidant.
3) Excellent healing abilities to minor skin wounds, process by disinfection.
4) Helps fight and block out irritants by eliminating free radicals which damage your skin and accelerate the aging process.
5) Antioxidant rich, helps reduce acne inflammation, breakouts, and minor scars.
6) Natural skin lightener, promotes a healthy glow of the skin as it heals and restores its natural moisture content.
7) Increase the penetration and effectiveness of other skincare topicals.
8) Soothes and heals burns, great for post peel applications.
Chamomile is one ingredient you want in your skincare routine. Weather you have acne prone skin, dry skin, or pigmentation areas. It has a little to help every type of skin type. Next time you consider a new skincare treatment, check to see if it has chamomile, and experience increased skin repair, skin purifying, and inflammation healing properties.
Just a few of the benefits of goat milk for the skin
Goat Milk Delays signs of skin aging:
Goat's milk soap delays signs of skin again due to its high content of alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid. Alpha-hydroxy acids break down dead skin cell bonds, removing dead skin cells from the skin's surface and leaving behind new cells on the surface that appear smoother and more youthful.
Goat Milk is Not a chemical counterfeit:
Water-based soaps on mainstream supermarket shelves use harsh chemical acids to break down dead skin cells. The lasting effect of chemical acids on the skin is more similar to a chemical "burn." Alpha hydroxyl acids found in goat's milk, work with skin instead of breaking it down and aging it further.
Goat Milk has Anti-inflammatory properties:
Goat's milk reduces skin inflammation due to its fat molecule content. The cream present in goat's milk is a moisturizer, soothing dry and damaged skin, possessing an anti-inflammatory effect.
Goat Milk is Loaded with essentials:
Goat's milk is packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E, that feed the skin and are absorbed into the body.
Goat Milk Treats acne:
Studies now show that goat's milk is effective for treating acne and skin conditions. This is primarily because goat's milk has anti-bacterial properties that delay the growth of microbial organisms that spur the spread of acne.
Lengthen the life of your soap with a soap dish made from reclaimed wood. Place your soap on a soap dish keeping it out of the water allowing it to dry between uses making it last longer
Pair this with our Goat Milk and Chamomile Powder Mask for a great gift combo
Check out the rest of my store www.etsy.com/shop/twooldgoatsco
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: