This face mask is a wet mask - unlike the others on our site. It is made with Goat Milk, tamanu oil, tea tree and lavender essential oils as well as banana powder and the luxurious oils of argan and rosehip. Honeyquat and carrot seed extract make this a real treat for your skin
Tamanu oil has been thoroughly researched, and the conclusive evidence on its ability to heal damaged skin is overwhelming. Its benefits are notable for scarring, stretch marks, minor cuts and abrasions, rashes, sores, and much more.
Tamanu oil is a remarkable topical healing agent with skin healing, antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibiotic, and antioxidant properties. The tamanu tree is indigenous to tropical Southeast Asia; it is found in Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Malaysia, South India, Sri Lanka, and the Melanesian and Polynesian islands.
1) Treatment for Acne - Since the oil is proven to have solid antibacterial, astringent and anti inflammatory qualities, you really can’t go wrong by adding it to your facial care routine.
2) Tamanu nut oil has been used to treat a variety of skin conditions from mild to severe with great results and also works well as a general moisturizer. The oil also has natural UV protection and boasts a helpful SPF of 20
3) For the face - This oil has many facial care uses such as wrinkle prevention, anti aging and acne fighting properties. Tamanu has also been shown to have skin regenerating effects
4) Soothes burns and aids in healing. It is commonly used for sunburn
5) Relieves discomfort of eczema
6) Tamanu nut oil has a regenerative effect on epidermal skin cells and can help restore wrinkled, sagging skin around the eyes.
7) This oil is an excellent and powerful moisturizer and is particularly helpful for feet and elbows
8) Since this oil is effective at reducing scar pigmentation, it’s no surprise that it also works wonders on treating and preventing stretch marks. The skin regenerating qualities also help to shrink and diminish the appearance of stretch marks.
9) This oil works wonders for dry, itchy skin. Both chronic sufferers and seasonal have had positive results.
Lavender essential oil smells amazing, helps you relax and your body adapt to stress, and has great benefits for the skin. It helps regenerate skin cells so is great for mature skin, sun spots, and scarring. Another great oil for all skin types and needs.
Tea tree essential oil is one of the more well-known essential oils for acne-prone skin. Its antibacterial properties help ward off acne-causing bacteria. It also helps to regulate oil production, which can decrease the severity and incidence of breakouts
Benefits of Moroccan Red Clay:
Enhances skin clarity
Enhances skin elasticity
There are many powerful nutrients contained in the banana that make it the perfect addition to your all natural face masks.
1)Skin moisturizer. Rich in potassium and moisture, it will hydrate and moisturizes dry skin, making it soft and supple. If your skin is peeling and dry, simply apply a banana face mask on your face.
2)Oil control. Banana is a great exfoliator which helps slough off excess sebum on skin surface. It also contains and contains moisture, potassium, and vitamins E and C, which all promote clear glowing skin.
3)Anti-aging effects. Bananas, also known as nature's botox, contain super wrinkle fighting nutrients that helps fade age spots and prevent fine lines and wrinkles from forming.
4)Treats acne. Bananas are excellent natural remedies for treating acne and pimples. Use consistently to see results.
5)Lightens dark spots. Whether it's acne scars, tiny moles, age spots, or just dark spots that make your face dull, you can reduce them and even out general skin discolorations by applying a banana mask to your face at least twice a week.
Combine with the benefits of goat milk
Goat Milk Delays signs of skin aging:
Goat's milk soap delays signs of skin again due to its high content of alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid. Alpha-hydroxy acids break down dead skin cell bonds, removing dead skin cells from the skin's surface and leaving behind new cells on the surface that appear smoother and more youthful.
Goat Milk is Not a chemical counterfeit:
Water-based soaps on mainstream supermarket shelves use harsh chemical acids to break down dead skin cells. The lasting effect of chemical acids on the skin is more similar to a chemical "burn." Alpha hydroxyl acids found in goat's milk, work with skin instead of breaking it down and aging it further.
Goat Milk has Anti-inflammatory properties:
Goat's milk reduces skin inflammation due to its fat molecule content. The cream present in goat's milk is a moisturizer, soothing dry and damaged skin, possessing an anti-inflammatory effect.
Goat Milk is Loaded with essentials:
Goat's milk is packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E, that feed the skin and are absorbed into the body.
Goat Milk Treats acne:
Studies now show that goat's milk is effective for treating acne and skin conditions. This is primarily because goat's milk has anti-bacterial properties that delay the growth of microbial organisms that spur the spread of acne.
TSD Anitoxidant Compound is a compound of botanical extracts high in phytochemicals, known as polyphenols. Supporting research indicates that polyphenols act as free radical scavengers, reducing the damaging effects of skin cell oxidation. These botanicals are also know for their anti-inflammatory effects.
Packaged in a 1, 2, 4 or 8 oz jar.
To use: apply to skin in a circular motion - leave on for 20 minutes (or longer). Rinse and pat dry.
This can be easily customized - French green clay (oily skin) or kaolin clay (sensitive or dry) can be substituted. Turmeric powder can be added (great for acne), mango, orange or lemon powder can be added or substituted for banana. The possibilities are endless.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: